Make a direct donation! Your tax-deductible monetary donations help us carry out our mission to provide housing, case management, and nutrition services to those in need.
By check made payable to Gregory House Programs and mail to
200 North Vineyard Blvd., Suite A310, Honolulu, HI 96817
By credit card: Click the Red Ribbon (or Heart) to donate on-line securely
OTHER WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
Aloha United Way:
designate Gregory House Programs in your company giving program;
our agency number is 71990.
Combined Federal Campaign:
choose Gregory House Programs to receive your full donation;
our agency number is 92543.
- Throw a party or celebrate life events; in lieu of gifts (or potluck), ask your guests to make a generous donation to Gregory House Programs.
- Opt to receive an electronic acknowledgment; help us save $.68 & resources, and help save the environment.
- Support our fundraiser event, Kahu Mālama.
- Bequests and endowments.
- Donate your car.
- Fundraise for us.
If you are planning a fundraiser and want to use the agency name in your event, please complete the fundraiser form for the agency's approval prior to the event. Help us protect our agency's integrity.
EVEN MORE WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
- Volunteer your time: help out at FoodBasket, plan a fundraiser, help at an event, etc.
- Donate household furnishings or items, clothes, other usable items, etc.
- Donate supplies (towels, full-size sheets, hotel toiletries, toothbrush, etc.) for transitional housing participants.
Contact Seng at 808.592.9041 or email if you have any questions or to schedule a donation.
Mahalo nui loa for your support
Click each to view: